Any standard wood doorframe can be your centre for inversion with the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System, which comes complete with the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack and EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System is an ideal platform for core strengthening, leg work, chin-ups, and exercise band and heavy bag workouts.
Locking brackets secure to the doorframe and allow the EZ-Up Inversion Rack to be easily installed or removed in seconds for a convenient, out-of-the-way fitness solution. Its dual-bar design enables you to hang freely out and away from the doorframe, allowing for maximum mobilization during your inverted workout.
Made of a light but durable shell over thick foam liners, EZ-Up Gravity Boots comfortably surround each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles for a customized fit. An ideal solution to elevate your comfort while inverted, Teeter Gravity Boots offer flexible, forgiving support assisted by optional calf loops that place a slight bend in the knees to help eliminate uncomfortable loads on the knees and feet.
The EZ-Up Inversion System is perfect for those trying to find an efficient method to build up the core, construct the quads and hamstrings, and boost flexibility. For those trying to find exercise recuperation, all you have to do is merely socialize and loosen up to enjoy the relaxing impacts of inverted decompression, helping to minimize back pain, boost circulation and increase joint mobility.
- Elevation ability: Depends on size of doorframe
- Weight ability: 250 extra pounds
- Put together dimensions: Suits doorframes from 28 to 36 inches wide
- Packaged dimensions: 36.5 by 17 by 6 inches
- Packaged weight: 23 extra pounds
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Compact Workout Station fastens securely into your solid wood doorframe and doesn’t t interfere with normal operation of the door
- Dual-Bar Design places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises and makes mounting and dismounting easier than single bar options
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets mount securely into the doorframe and allow easy installation or removal of the EZ-Up Rack
- Adjustable Frame fits doorways from 28 36 wide and features comfortable foam grips
- Quality Finishes like scratch-resistant powder coating and moulded end caps to protect the doorframe
- Use as a platform for inverted stretching and strengthening, chin-ups, exercise band and heavy bag workouts
- Finish: Blue and black
- Number of Items Included: 5
- Pieces Included: 1 Inversion rack, 2 brackets, and 2 gravity boots
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Pair of Gravity Boots comes in standard size
For this price, the Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Inversion and Chin-Up System with Rack, Gravity Boots and Healthy Back DVD comes highly recommended and is always a regular choice for many people. Teeter Hang Ups have added some great touches and this means great value.
The Inversion Rack additionally doubles as a chin-up bar with comfortable foam hand grasps. Convenience Layout Teeter Hang Ups Gravitational force Boots provide unmatched convenience thanks to extremely soft 5/8-inch foam liners that are crafted to supply maximum cushioning while dispersing the weight throughout the ankle joints and calves for better support.
A few of the reviewers state that the equipment is difficult to install and felt flimsy when in use. Also that it is difficult to use for beginners for the mount and dismount of the equipment. However more reviewers state that it is secure when installed correctly and that it is the type of equipment that needs to be used slowly, progressing at your own pace day by day – listening to your body – rather than trying to use the equipment for a sustained amount of time.
What people are saying
One reviewer states “I’ve used this system for a little over a month now and all I can say is that it is as good as advertised! I work out a lot during the week, specifically running, road cycling and weight training, and this system helps me stretch and relax my entire body after a long workout. It also works great if you want to do an upside-down abs workout, though I haven’t been doing that as often as I would like to!”
Another,” I bought this as a Christmas present for my partner of many years….he was so enthusiastic… He has a terrible back and shoulders, and has been in pain for years. Cortisone shots, pain killers etc. He’s very active and keeps going, but at great cost. He ripped right into the package, and set up the rack. He hung for a minute or two the first time, and progressively longer over the last week or two. He said he felt relief right away, and this is a guy who never gushes about anything, who is hesitant to try cures or take advice. He loves it. When he had a tooth pulled, and couldn’t hang for a few days, that’s all he could think about — getting upside down again”
Overall the reviews appear positive and that for some this Teeter Hang Ups EZ Up Inversion and Chin Up System with Rack, Gravity Boots is excellent value and well worth purchasing.